Wednesday 28 October 2015

Falling for Autumn



Today is Post day.
So me and my little side kick bundled ourselves up and went on an adventure to post Mummy's parcels.
And my, Autumn is in full swing!
We've only been house bound for about a week, but it seems that we've already missed so much!
Kicking leaves and jumping in puddles is by far the best way to travel!

What do you love about Autumn?



I think I may be in love with the entire season!

Crunchy leaves
Cool mornings
Time to bring out the woolly warmers, hats scarves and gloves
The seasonal veggies are by far my favourites!
Apple crumble - my god apple crumble!
Berries
All the animals out and about, busy collecting food 
All of those beautiful colours decorating the earth
Toadstools
Dew
Hot chocolate


And it could just be me, but everyone just seems so much nicer in the Autumn.



It'll be a shame when Winter gets here and it all goes away, but hey, then we'll build snowmen!
- hopefully.

What do you love about Autumn?

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts