Thursday 22 October 2015

Coming Back




It's been long overdue, but I feel the urge to submerse myself back into my writing.

For all of you who read blogs, write blogs or just plain live for the written word, I think you'll understand that it feels like there's a certain call to it. I used to surround myself. I'd write diaries, read non-stop, scribble little stories and poems whenever there was a spare second going. 
Hopefully I'll be able to find those spare seconds again!

Nearly two whole years ago, all that I thought was important and normal found itself eclipsed by a single, tiny, wonderful human.
Yep, I earned the title "Mum".
Every second belonged to him.
But now... don't tell... I'm trying to sneak a few back!

I don't think he's noticed yet. He seems more interested in the thousands of cars he seems to have accumulated and determinedly trying to figure out how the plug sockets work. (help!) 

Not to say he isn't my entire world, but I think a few precious moments to yourself are vital for sanity's sake. Right? 

Anyway, the egg timer calls.
I'll try and catch some more seconds tomorrow and tell you some more about my crochet work and what's happening with my little felted creatures.




Pop back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts