Monday 19 May 2014

A Mini Post A Day For 7 Days!


Hello all!
It has been absolutely AGES!
...and obviously all the fault of this little man 
;)


He melts my heart, but he also absorbs every single second of my time!
:)

I'm determined to get back into my blogging though, so here's a little challenge for myself:

~ A mini blog post every day for a week


It's been a while, so there will probably be a load of waffle, but hey, you guys like waffle right?
:)

Today's post:

Day 1

It's summer!!
Or at least it feels like it. 
Everything is growing like crazy and the birds are singing away until 9pm, the sun is gorgeous and I have already gotten a little sunburn!
Oops!

And what better way to celebrate the beginning of lovely weather than with a brand new pair of shoes!





They're nothing extravagant, but something super summery that makes you oogle your feet every 5 minutes!
I think everyone should be with a pair of some summery pumps this year. Wouldn't it be great to walk around town among a rainbow of gorgeous pastels skipping along the streets.

And to really get the feeling of fresh summery-ness, it's time to replace the tea bags with fruit water!
I shared a post on my Facebook page (Facebook.com/RebeccasEmporium) not long ago about the advantages of drinking fruit water. It really inspired me to give it a go, and not let it pass me by as one of those things that I think it's a great idea but have then completely forgotten by the next day.


I started off with orange. 2 chopped up oranges in a flask of water, shaken. Then put the water in the fridge overnight and in the morning it makes a perfect tea replacement!
It's much better for you and really starts the day with that summery feeling!
I'm thinking of trying red fruits next. I bet strawberry water is delicious!
Mmm
:)

Happy summer time folks!
I think it's definitely here at last
x


2 comments:

  1. Those pumps are lovely!
    Ooh - Mint, lime and sweet apple water is delicious!! So fresh and crisp!
    I'll have to try orange too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mint, lime and apple sounds amazing! I'm going to have to go fruit shopping :) xx

      Delete

Popular Posts