Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Mini Blog Post Every Day For A Week - Review


Last week I challenged myself to write a blog post every day for a whole week in an effort to try and get myself back into my internet world!
It feels like it's been ages, but Finn has evolved into a little time sponge, so I need to figure out how much time I can get away with spending online with my work!

I managed to write every day up until the weekend, when things got a bit busy.
So I think my challenged worked, at least showing me when I can dedicate time to my work and when my little time sponge devours all of my free time!
:)


Today

Well, my enthusiasm for the summer has been a little dampened these last few days!
It just won't stop raining out there!

(Yep, that's an old baking tray being used as a bird bath...
When we moved into our new house, we put a lot of our old kitchen utensils to use in the garden. Take a look at my post about starting a herb garden)

But all of this rain won't stop me wearing my new summery pumps!



They suit the rain and the sun, just not the really big puddles!



I think I need to go shopping for new summer pumps! These ones aren't going to last five minutes the amount I'm wearing them.
And wouldn't it be nice to have a shoe rack full of different coloured pastel pumps?
...now to convince Lewis that this is a great idea...

:)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts