Friday 29 July 2011

Etsy UK Front Page!

Exciting news all!
My Hazy Morning treasury has made it onto the Etsy UK front page!

I am so excited I just had to tell you all!
What do you think?



I hope it brings lots of exposure to all featured :)



On another note,
I have opened a new shop on Etsy.
It's not quite there yet, and I am in the process of sorting out my photography with them, but I would like to introduce you all to my Puddys!



Please go along and say hi!
They're very shy and feeling a bit nervous in they're little shop, but they would love to meet you!
And there will be more soon, they're just tidying themselves up to be presentable.



Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY to win a pair of cute little mice!
Only 3 days left!!
:)





4 comments:

  1. Your treasury is lovely, well done! Your Puddys are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, look at those Puddys!! Rebecca, they're adorable!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! Great about the second shop too:)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts