Monday 2 May 2011

Such A Wonderful Start to May

Do your ever feel like for one day everything is perfect?
I swear this weekend has been wonderful!

I've added two new creations to my Emporium, and I have to admit, I'm rather proud of these two, I hope that you like them too.

Here's my flower sculpture which I'd made before, but hadn't quite finished


and here's my little environmentally friendly sheep sculpture


I made these both to enter a challenge for the Needlefelt team on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/teams/6449/needlefelt

There's been some amazing entries! Have a look at these in this treasury that was made to show us all together http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dbe74445f686d9198df6e01/sheep-and-flowers



Today's been amazing too, chocolate Easter presents, a fried breakfast, a long walk by the river feeding the ducks, and watching films with popcorn and biscuits and tea! :) My fiancée has treated me to the most wonderful day!


 
I hope you've all had a wonderful start to your May too.

1 comment:

Popular Posts