Thursday 5 May 2011

Just Like Summer

It's so lovely outside! It's just like Summer out there, so I thought I'd make a lovely summery Treasury to remind everyone of those summers where everything was amazing and you couldn't get that smile off of you face. :)







x

On another note, I listed my first creation on Folksy. http://www.folksy.com/shops/RebeccasEmporium
It's just a trial run for now, but the site looks quite nice and I like the way that the front page changes with new listings rather than Treasuries. We shall see how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely treasury. Would love to hear an update on how you get on with Folksy. I've registered their but haven't set up a shop yet. I'm interested to hear if it gets more UK interest than Etsy. Scary flower but very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks Pininkie :)
    I shall keep my blog posted with folksy updates, it's all a bit of an adventure at the moment, but looking around, it seems like people are doing quite well from it.
    I love your Dalmation prints by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts