Tuesday 12 April 2011

New Bun in the Oven!

This is my new bun in the oven:


I haven't got a name for him at the moment, and his personality is still growing... I think he's a bit grumpy with me, not having finished his hands yet!
They'll be ready for you sooooon!




At least he's got some little origami friends to keep him company while I felt away



And soon to join all the guys in my Emporium is this guy...


He'll be munching on his toast in my shop tonight if you want to pop along and say hi.

2 comments:

  1. ah he's so cute! he reminds me of a gingerbread man lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love the little fella. You have some lovely things. Going to add the bracelet to my site with a link to your shop as an 'I LOVE THIS!' Its a new thing I thought of just now!! x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts